When you visit our website, you may browse and access most of the content without providing any personal information. We may, however, ask you to provide some personal information, including:
- Your name
- Your job title and organisation name
- Your contact information
Providing the information outlined above is optional. We use this information for the following purposes only:
- to provide you with information about our services
- to enable you to access and download our white papers
As well, when you visit our website, some anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information about you is collected through our analytics provider, including:
- your computer’s IP address
- search terms you use on our site, or to get to our site
- pages accessed and links clicked
- dates and times of visits
- the immediate previous site visited
- type of device you are using
- operating systems
- web browsers
- your region
- your language
The information described above is collected with the use of a “cookie” (a small piece of computer code) which is placed on your computer by our analytics provider, and which is used by us to monitor and improve our website’s performance, and for no other purposes.
All personally identifiable data about you is stored securely and is not shared with any other organisation.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0800 228 872, or PO Box 997, Shortland St., Auckland 1140.
For further information, please see the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.