September brings the start of spring (we all hope!) and also means it won’t be long until the annual Chief Data Analytics Officer Conference in Auckland.
We’ll be there and we hope to see you too.
Since their inception two years ago, CDAO events have brought together leaders who share a common passion for data and analytics. Through keynotes, roundtables and VIP lunch panels, senior executives explore how to tackle the latest challenges of the digital era.
Stellar Consulting Group is pleased to sponsor the 2019 CDAO Conference, to be held at the Hilton Hotel in Auckland, 5-7 November.
Bringing together the most inspired national and international data and analytics leaders, CDAO New Zealand will host an exceptional speaker line-up. Make sure you are among these leading minds so that you can discover what it takes to foster insight and data-led decision making in your organisation.
Pictured, top to bottom: Keynote speakers Kate Skinner (BNZ), Brian Ferris (Loyalty NZ) and Evelyn Wareham (MBIE)
Highlights of CDAO 2019
- Pre-event data governance focus day dedicated to your biggest priority: establishing a robust governance framework that can support the technologies of tomorrow. Putting risk mitigation, regulatory compliance, privacy and ethics all under the spotlight to cement your future data governance frameworks.
- In AI we trust? Panellists address the toughest ethical dilemmas companies have ever faced.
- Payments NZ’s CEO shares how to protect consumer data in the world of open banking, we consider the leadership required to drive analytics at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution with ME Bank and explore Al in the Boardroom with BigW.
- Tailor your own learnings by selecting from three dedicated tracks, addressing: impact & innovation, data-led transformation and leadership & strategy.
- Dedicated panels and keynotes around teams, talent and diversity. Hear from universities and industry on how to bridge the talent gap and differentiate your organisation to attract the top talent.